Ho Technical University 2020/2021 Admission Forms,The Authority of the Ho Technical University (HTU) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
International applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their countries for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to Ho Technical University.
Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non -English speaking countries. International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens Ghanacard as a pre-requisite for admission. International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their applications processed.
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO HO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM.
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Dial the SHORT CODE *713*34*1# on all networks to follow instructions to purchase an E-Voucher using Mobile Money to pay.
- The E-Voucher can also be purchased online using Mobile Money/Credit/Debit Card
- Go to http://admisions.htu.edu.gh on the Internet after you purchase the Ho Technical University admission E-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application.
- On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
- Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application, together with Photocopies of certificates or result slips.
- Write at the back of the envelope, the envelope number, before posting to The Registrar,
Ho Technical University, P. O. Box HP 217, Ho.
International Applicants can only purchase the E-voucher online using Visa Credit/Debit Card
E-VOUCHER SALES CENTRES
An E-Voucher Number and PIN can also be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- All networked branches of GCB Bank
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank
COST OF E-VOUCHER
|Four (4) Year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Applicants||GH¢180.00|
|Top-Up Bachelor of Technology Applicants||GH¢150.00|
|HND Mature Applicants||GH¢150.00|
|International Applicants||$ 100.00|
NOTE: All mature applicants will be expected to pay an additional amount of GH¢150.00 on or before the day of the entrance examinations at the University campus. The GH¢ 150.00 will cover the cost of the entrance examinations.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION:
A printed copy of completed online application, together with photocopies of certificates or result slips, transcripts (for B-Tech applicants) and Birth Certificates (for mature and international applicants) should be returned to:
Ho Technical University,
P.O. BOX HP 217,
Closing date for sale of application forms is Monday, 31st August, 2020.
Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Ho Technical University website www.htu.edu.gh or
Tel:(+233) 03620 26456.