Closing Date for Wiawso College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms, the 2019 Wiawso College of Education Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Wiawso College of Education Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019).
- The Wiawso College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Wiawso College of Education Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note – Once Wiawso College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY
Wiawso College of Education Admission Application Procedure
Applicants will first make a payment of the application fee into the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any Branch of
- UniBank (Ghana) Ltd.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash,Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash or MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The CoE Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education Admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to:
The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check and verify the results of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.