Wa Polytechnic 2020/2021 Admission Forms, Wa Polytechnic wishes to inform prospective applicants and the general public that Application forms for Admission for 2020/2021 Academic year are on sale.
Things We Covered
WA POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION FORM – HOW TO APPLY
Find below easy steps of how to apply
1. Visit the nearest Stanbic Bank to pay for the Wa Polytechnic’s admissions E-VOUCHER.
2. Obtain your scratch card.
3. Log on to www.wapolyadmissions.net
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
6. Click login to start applying.
7. Provide a valid phone number and an email address to receive information about your application.
8. At any stage of the application process, you can save a completed page, logout and continue later.
9. Click ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next stage of the application process.
10. Applicant’s passport picture should have a plain background in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 20KB in size.
11. All applicants are required to upload their Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts.
12. Click ‘Save and Print’ to complete your online application.
13. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Confirmation Page.
14. Write your application number at the back of the envelope you must acquire yourself.
15. Attach photocopy/s of your Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts to the printed Confirmation Pages and any other documents deemed important and forward the envelop by EMS to:
P.O. Box 553
WA – Upper West Region
Cost of Application form/E-VOUCHER.
- Direct – 120.00
- Matured – 130.00
- DBS/Access 100.00
For further esquires, call 0204206749/ 0208256766
Applicants who do not attach Application Numbers, Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts, will not have their documents processed.