University of Professional Studies Accra UPSA Closing Date 2020/2021, The Management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has officially announced the closing date for submission of online Admission Application form for the 2020/2021 academic year.
UPSA Application deadline 2020 is different for undergraduates, postgraduates, mature applicants and law students
Things We Covered
CLOSING DATE FOR UPSA APPLICATION 2020/2021
The 2020 UPSA Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
UPSA Admission Deadlines 2020/2021
Timetable for Admission Deadlines for 2020/2021 Academic Year
|Type of Applicant /Activity||Starting Date for Application||Closing Date for Application||Entrance Examination||Selection Interview|
|Post-First Degree LLB||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Friday, 3rd July, 2020||Saturday, 11th July, 2020||Monday, 27th July to Friday, 31st July, 2020|
|Mature||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Friday, 17th July, 2020||Friday, 11th – Saturday, 12th September, 2020||To be Announced|
|University Diploma/HND/Professional||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Wednesday, 30th September, 2020||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|4-Year LLB||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Indefinite||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|WASSCE||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Indefinite||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Postgraduate (MPhil/MBA/MSc/MA)||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Wednesday, 30th September, 2020||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Sandwich)||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Wednesday, 30th September, 2020||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Distance Learning)||Friday, 21st February, 2020||Wednesday, 30th September, 2020||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (PhD)||19th March, 2020||Friday, 28th July, 2020||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
Note – Once UPSA Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UPSA applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
The University of Professional Studies, Accra announces for the information of the general public that applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into various Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Click on the link for information on Undergraduate & Diploma programmes.
Click on the link for information on the Postgraduate programmes.
* All prospective applicants are advised to visit www.upsa.edu.gh and carefully read the admission requirements for the various programmes and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
- Completion of Online Application Form
All applications are to be strictly completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to upsa.edu.gh to access the on-line application form.
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to start the application process.
Note 6: Please note that a change of programme after the submission of the application would not be possible.
- Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN)
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for the University of Professional Studies, Accra are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants andUS$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Tigo Cash/Airtel Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- SUBMISSION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Using A-4 manila envelope, all applicants must submit the following documents by COURIER and NOT by hand delivery:
- A printed-out and endorsed applicant’s declaration slip
- Certified copies of all certificate(s)
- Original transcript(s) of academic records (applicable to First Degree, Professional, University Diploma & HND applicants only)
- Birth certificate
The manila envelope should be submitted by COURIER to the address below:
Director of Academic Affairs
University of Professional Studies
P.O. Box LG 149 Accra.