Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR IS OPEN
(1) Purchase an UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Foreign Applicants Only |
Applicants outside Ghana can buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase for the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made – $130.00
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
- Fee Paying Applicants: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING option in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s), should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING option.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (280×360 pixels and not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary, applicants should sign the declaration page; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
- Make payment of a non – refundable fee of $130.00 (One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars) at any Ecobank Branch in your country:
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
Foreign Applicants can also buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made.
- International Applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain Non-Citizen Ghanacard before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. International Applicants should therefore contact the Academic Affairs Directorate for assistance on how to obtain a Ghanacard.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal at and click on “Click to apply as a Foreign Student”.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online. Please note that you must PRINT before SUBMITTING online. You cannot PRINT after SUBMITTING online.
- Scan the application summary, your pay-in slip and certificates/results slips into one PDF or WORD document and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
- Upon printing the application summary; WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip;Access Course / Top Up / MPhil /MPH applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
Submit By Post:
University of Health and Allied Sciences
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION PICTURE
a. The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
b. For religious purpose, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
c. Wearing of glasses / shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
d. The Picture should have a dimensions of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), resolution of 300, JPEG file format and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of University of Health and Allied Sciences.
We therefore advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.