Tamale Technical University 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Tamale Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Tamale Technical University Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close Wednesday, October 31, 2019.
- The TATU Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Tamale Technical University, TATU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Tamale Technical University applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply for Tamale Technical University 2019/2020 Admissions
Interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2018/2019 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) , Stanbic Bank and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal here soon after payment.
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday: