Sunyani Technical University 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, Do You want to know when the 2019 Sunyani Technical University Admission Application will stop/end? Sunyani Technical University Admission Registration Forms Closing Date? The Management of the Sunyani Technical University has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2019/2020 academic year.
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Sunyani Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Sunyani Technical University Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Sunyani Technical University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Sunyani Technical University Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Kumasi Technical University applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply for Sunyani Technical University 2019/2020 Admissions
Interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to admissions.stu.edu.gh on the internet after you have purchased the Sunyani Technical University admissions documents
- Log onto the Online Admissions system with the E-Voucher Number and Pin
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application
- A printed copy of your completed online application must be enclosed in your envelope before posting together with photocopies of Certificates or Results slips to be returned to: The Registrar, Sunyani Technical University, P. O. Box 206, Sunyani
A completed ADMISSION FORM should be sent to the Post Office together with photocopies of certificates or result slips and in the case of Mature Applicants, birth certificates or JHS Certificate should also be attached and sent to the address below:
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
P.O. BOX 206,
SUNYANI – B/A
For general enquiries contact the Deputy Registrar in-charge of Academic and Admissions on 0352023278/0352027052 or 0264485858 or 0209189632