National Service | Closing date for NSS Online Registration 2018/2019
National Service | Closing date for NSS Online Registration 2018/2019 is to be adherd to strictly since there will be no extension of the registration period online.
The 2018/2019 National Service online registration has started with the release of over 100,000 NSS pin codes. All prospective National Service personnel are to pay their registration fee of Ghc 40 and register online before the 31th day of May 2018.
No registration will be accepted after Thursday, 31st May, 2018 since the online portal may not even be accessible to NSS personnel.
Prospective national service personnel are requited to log onto www.nss.gov.gh to access their Pin Codes with their school index number and proceed to any branch of the ADB Bank Ltd. to make payment of GHS40.00 to activate the enrolment process.
Prospective national service personnel can also make payment through MTN mobile money by following the under – listed steps:
1. Dial *170#
2. Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
3. Choose General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
5. Enter deposit amount (GH¢40.00).
6. Enter NSS reference
7. Enter PIN to confirm payment
8. You will receive a message to confirm transaction