Kumasi Technical University 2020/2021 Admission Forms, The Authority of the Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
MTech Applicants – GH ¢200.00
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢180.00
HND Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Mature Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Diploma Programmes Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Foreign Applicants – US $50.00
How To Apply
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Republic Bank Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
7. Payment for the application form should be made directly to the already listed sales point.
- Applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- Applicants are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report