Knutsford College 2020/2021 Admission Forms; Below are all the details you may need on the admission forms of KNUTSFORD College and the admission procedures
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS can also Apply Online by following the steps below:
- 1. Buy an E-voucher from the admission office : The voucher will give you a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a serial number which you can then use to complete the online application form. To buy an application voucher
- CLICK HERE
- Provide your Name, Email Address and a valid Telephone Number (include international prefix).
- Click submit
- Pay using either your VISA card or through MTN Mobile money.
- Wait for the PIN and Serial number to be sent to the telephone number as text or to the email address you provided.
2. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- CLICK HERE
- Enter the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher
- Complete the form
- Add all supporting documents
- Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application by logging in to the system using the email address and password you create at the start of the process.
- You should also upload your supporting documents with your online application.
- You should also scan and upload your picture and results slips.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
- To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Application forms can also be downloaded here and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 60 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$60 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.
- The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Accra East Legon Campus (behind Mensvic Hotel)
Knutsford University College
Admissions Hotline: +233 244 372 072 || +233 269 604 253
Kumasi GBC Campus
GBC Street, Plot 13 Blk ‘C’ (Opposite Bomso Clinic)
Admissions Hotline: +233 (0)3220 289 25 || +233 244 589 667