Kintampo College of Health 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Kintampo College of Health Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Kintampo College of Health Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Kintampo College of Health Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Kintampo College of Health Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Kintampo College of Health Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Kintampo College of Health applications is still ongoing.
How to Apply for Kintampo College of Health 2019/2020 Admissions
Interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into Kintampo College of Health.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online atmohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.