How do i check my placement,Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination few months ago can now check their placement details right on their mobile phones. The details can be checked via a text message. The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and program offered.
How to apply/check for the BECE-SHS placement:
1. Visit: CSSPS Website
2. Enter your 10-digits BECE index number. Add the last two digits of the year of examination eg. XXXXXXXXXX18 for 2019.
3. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the top of your Scratch card.
4. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
5. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
6. Proceed to print your placement notice.
Candidates having various problems in checking their placement have been advised to call 0302 747 778 or send a WhatsApp message to the number 0207 407 499.