Ho Technical University 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 HTU Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- HTU Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Ho Technical University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the HTU Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Ho Technical University, HTU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Ho Technical University applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019/2020
A. ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH ZENITH BANK,
POST OFFICE AND ADB E-VOUCHERS
1. Go to http://admisions.htu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the
Ho Technical University Admission Electronic Voucher (E-Voucher)
2. Log on to the online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN
3. Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application
4. On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be
generated automatically for you.
5. Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application together
with photocopies of certificates or result slips, (transcripts for Top-up B-Tech applicants) and (Birth Certificates for mature applicants).
6. Write at the back of the envelope, the envelope number, before posting to The
Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. BOX HP 217, Ho by customized EMS envelope from the Ghana Post Office or in person.
7. An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
i. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
ii. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
iii. All networked branches of ADB Bank in Ghana