GIJ Releases 2018/2019 Admission Forms
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) undergraduate and postgraduate admission exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
|Application Type||Start Date||End Date|
|Diploma||03 Feb 2018||30 Jun 2018|
|Bachelor Degree||03 Feb 2018||30 Jun 2018|
|Masters Degree||03 Feb 2018||30 Jun 2018|
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM:
There are two types of applications.
Below are the Instructions for completing the Online GIJ Application Forms:
- Make a payment for your application form at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number.
- You will be provided with your application number or e-voucher at the bank.
- Go to registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start to begin and complete your application online.
- Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website: gij.edu.gh . Downloaded forms should be submitted with the appropriate Payment Slip from any Fidelity Bank Branch).
- Completed Application Forms (with payment slip attached) should reach the GIJ admission office before the closing date of application.
- COST OF GIJ ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMSDegree- GH¢200.00
Diploma- GH¢ 200.00
International Applicants– USD$100.00THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY,
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM,
P.O. BOX GP 667,
For any further enquiries or help, contact: 0302-228336 or 026-9501772. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR GIJ ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DETAILS