Ghana Telecom University College GTUC Closing Date 2020/2021, Ghana Telecom University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2020/2021 Ghana Telecom University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- At the time of publishing this post, The Ghana Telecom University College admission deadline for 2020/2021 academic year is to yet to be announced, kindly check back for we shall update this page.
Contact the school administration for more information
Tel: +233(0) 302 221446/302 21412/302 221479
Digital Adress: GA-167-2979
PMB 100, Tesano, Accra – Ghana
Off J.A Kuffour Avenue, Adjacent the Police Training School, Tesano, Accra
Note – Once Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
Things We Covered
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢150.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates / result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
- Select “For First Time Applicants” or “Create account” if a New User. Select “For Returning Applicants” or “Login” if a continuing user/applicant.
- First time applicants are required to fill the various fields in order to have their account creation successful.
- An SMS will be sent to phone number provided to confirm account creation.
- Various programs offered in the institution will be displayed where user makes selection. Per selection made, the various programs within the selected program are displayed from which a choice is to be made by applicant.
- Provide subsequent information to complete application;
- -Personal details
- -WAEC Results
- Personal details
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Document upload
- Payment should be made to confirm application (Visa Card/MTN Mobile Money).
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings