The Electoral Commission of the University of Ghana SRC after successfully vetting aspirants for the various portfolios in the 2018 election, has announced the results from the exercise.
At the vetting held yesterday [Friday April 6, 2018] at the SRC union building, aspirants were among things asked questions on their basic knowledge on the operations of the SRC as well as the policies they will implement should they be elected into office.
Per the results released by the Electoral Commission, all aspirants who were vetted are eligible to contest in the 2018 election.
The vetting results are as follows:
1.Ewura Adams Karim and Nana Akua Busia – 73.63%
2. Kingsley Adu-Otchere and Maimuna Zakaria Adam. – 79.81%
3.Clement Bofa-Oppong and Kwaku Afful Appiah – 75.56%
4. Derrick Schandorf Ayirebi-Acquah and Senaya Aku Dzidedzi – 88.06%
5. Sylvester Amoako and Adom Anorkwah – 72.12%
1. Cornelia Kafui Djordjormey – 74.44%
2. Sophia Abena Serwaa Otoo – 73.25%
1.Smith Dumenyo – 67.36%
By: Jeffrey Nyabor/Radio Univers 105.7Mhz