Central University College 2020/2021 Admission Forms,The Central University Ghana Admission Form 2020/2021 released online | CUG Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2020/2021 Academic Session Therefore every applicant who needs Admission at the Central University Ghana Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
ADMISSION FORMS 2020/2021
1. GRADUATE APPLICATION FORM
Click HERE to download the 2020/21 Graduate application form.
- Referee’s Confidential Appraisal Form (Academic)
- Referee’s Confidential Appraisal Form (Professional)
2. UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM
Click HERE to download the 2020/21 Undergraduate application.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded HERE
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:The Central University Ghana Admission Form 2020/2021 released online | CUG Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2020/2021 Academic Session,
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:email@example.com