Cape Coast Technical University 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Cape Coast Technical University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Cape Coast Technical University Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close Friday, 14th September, 2019.
- The Cape Coast Technical University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Cape Coast Technical University, CCTU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Cape Coast Technical University applications are still ongoing.
ALL APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE 2019 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM
(A) ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
(a) Ghanaian Applicants
1. Go to https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
4. On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
5. Two printed copies of your completed online application must be enclosed in an envelope together with photocopies of certified certificates or result slips before posting.
6. Write the envelope number at the back of the envelope.
(b) International Applicants
International Applicants can only purchase the e-voucher online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/e-voucher.
An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
a. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
b. At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
c. All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
d. All networked branches of GCB Bank.
e. All networked branches of GN Bank.
f. All networked branches of UniBank Ghana Limited.
g. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
h. All networked branches of HFC Bank in Ghana.
i. Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/evoucher.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Two printed copies of completed online application, together with photo copies of certified certificates and result slips or transcripts (B-Tech, HND applicants and non-tertiary applicants) and Birth Certificates (for mature applicants) should be submitted to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box AD 50,