All Nations Institute Of Technology 2020/2021 Admission Forms, The Management of All Nations University (ANUC) has released the Undergraduate degree & Diploma Courses for the 2020 / 2021 Academic Session. Courses vary based on the Application You made.
All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Closing Date
- All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The All Nations Institute Of Technology Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply For All Nations Institute Of Technology 2020/2021 Admission Forms
Application forms may be purchased from the Office of the students Services, All Nations University College and designated centres in and outside Ghana.
ANUC designated centres are as follows:
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Tesano. Tel: +233-302-223205
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Kumasi. Cell: +233-277 417693
- HFC Bank branches nationwide.
- Busy Internet, Accra
For additional designated centers, please call the Admissions office at +2330503541863 +233241605585
The appropriate application fee must be paid in order to obtain the application forms.
For online forms, payment must be made at submission time.
An applicant will not be offered admission without proof of payment of the application fee. Completed application forms may be returned to the Admissions Office by mail, e-mail, or by hand .Further communications from the admissions office is by text messages, phone calls, emails etc.
The application fee is GHS 80.00 (eighty Ghana Cedis) for local applicants and $120 US (One hundred and twenty dollars) for International applicants Note however, that the University reserves the right to increase this fee without prior notice.