Table Of Contents
One of the industrious and hardworking students of the University of Ghana, in the Department for Archaeology and Heritage Studies, is in a bid to become the organising secretary for the department’s association.
The association referred to as Legon Archaeology Students Association is one of the prestigious associations on campus. The department which receives many students upon admission is undoubtedly one of the best on the university campus.
Pascal Hayford Agbesi is a level 200 student of the University of Ghana, and obviously studies archaeology and political science. This gentleman has held very prominent portfolios right from high school up to now.
He was the Senior Prefect for Prampram Senior High School until he graduated and was admitted to the university the same year; 2014. He won the Overall Best Student for his year group and was again awarded the Most Disciplined Prefect the School has ever seen.
He joined the university and became a resident of Mensah Sarbah Hall, and he is an influential figure in the Hall. He was a member of the Publicity and Welfare Committees of the Hall as at level 100. He is a member of the Publications and Information Committee of the University of Ghana Students’ Representative Council.
Pascal Hayford was appointed by the current Junior Common Room President of the Mensah Sarbah Hall as the Publicity Committee Head, and he is currently serving that office with diligence and hardwork.
When asked his motivation for contesting for Organising Secretary for LASA, Pascal Hayford told legonconnect.com that, he is passionate about serving people. “I am humbled to be the servant of people, moreover, I have gained some experience in my previous offices, I cannot sit and watch our dear association dragged in the mud due to sheer laziness and the selfishness of people who take up these positions, my influence, alacrity, assiduousness and the vivid, that I possess must be brought on board to raise the image and prestige of our association to the highest pinnacle”.
He has therefore called on all stakeholders to exercise decorum in this election, and has asked the aspirants to communicate their intentions to LASA members without fouling their fellow contestants.
Pascal Hayford told legonconnect.com that he is hopeful that he would win the elections, but he is appealing with his suppoters not to be complacent, they should cast their votes for him and convince other people to do same for a unanimous victory.
The election is slated for this Tuesday, 19th April, 2016.
Pascal Hayford is #working for you…..#all4pascal #pascal4all
- UG Shuttle fare to increase again, student responds with a petition - January 10, 2017
- PASCAL H. AGBESI MAKES HISTORY AS TESCHART UG PRESIDENT AFTER 50 YEARS OF THE ASSOCIATION’S DORMANCY - September 25, 2016
- IF YOU WON’T PRAISE MAHATMA GANDHI; DON’T CONDEMN HIM - August 1, 2016
- Rain in Accra; blessing or curse? - June 10, 2016
- Arise Ghana Youth for Your Country - June 9, 2016
- My Heart goes out to victims of June 3 Twin Disaster. - June 3, 2016
- Bottom-to-top approach to national development. - June 1, 2016
- TESCHART UG promises a bounce back for next academic year and beyond. - May 30, 2016
- Call to Duty, A Personal Documentary - April 21, 2016
- Pascal runs for LASA Organising Secretary - April 17, 2016