National Service : NSS Releases 2018/2019 Pin Codes for National Service Registration
Release Of Personal Identification Number (Pin) Codes For National Service Enrollment– 2018/2019 Service Year
The Management of the National Service Scheme wishes to announce to all prospective service personnel and the general public that a total number of 100,209 Personal Identification Number (PIN) Codes for the enrollment of prospective National Service Personnel from all the 124 accredited tertiary institutions in the country for 2018/2019 service year has been released.
All prospective national service personnel are therefore, requested to visit the scheme’s website www.nss.gov.gh to access their PIN Codes with their respective index numbers, and to proceed to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank Ltd(ADB) throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GH¢40.00 to activate the enrolment process. Prospective national service personnel can also make payment through MTN mobile money by following the under – listed steps:
1. Dial *170#
2. Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
3. Choose General Payments (Option 6)
4. Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
5. Enter deposit amount (GH¢40.00).
6. Enter NSS reference
7. Enter PIN to confirm payment
8. You will receive a message to confirm transaction
Management urges all prospective national service personnel to complete their enrollment process on or before Thursday, 31st May, 2018.
HON. MUSTAPHA USSIF
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (AG.), NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME