Table Of Contents
iEcoAfrica in partnership with Agripro are offering an amazing agripreneurship opportunity to young Ghanaians. The program which is headlined the “Builder’s Challenge 2017” is geared towards designing and building innovative tools for the agricultural and food industry, supporting farmers, communities and key indicators of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
iEcoAfrica network bring actors and entities together who wish to inspire and lead positive change in the minds of people and in the ecosystems around and inside organisations.
Sustainability communications, Economic Environmental & Social Governance (EESG) reporting and disclosure, partnership facilitation for impact investing and consultancy in a number of thematic areas of sustainable development is just some of what they do. Their objective is to embed a culture of sustainability in Africa.
The “Builder’s Challenge 2017”
The “Builder’s Challenge 2017” seeks to bring together, on one platform, farmers, engineers, architects, growers, fabricators, students, agronomists and individuals with special interest in the various agricultural production chain in building and promoting highly functional and environmentally friendly tools that can help solve real food production problems and trigger economic buoyancy and drastically reduce unemployment and poverty.
The challenge which is opened to all nationals of all countries worldwide within the ages of 18 to 35 promises a groundbreaking career in agripreneurship for young people and massive sectoral growth in the Ghanaian food economy.
Find below the details of the program:
Call for Application
BUILDERS CHALLENGE 2017
Design Next Generation Tools and Equipment for the Agricultural/Food Industry
Deadline : 16TH June 2017
The builders Challenge 2017 is a program geared towards promoting sustainable development goals by ensuring the need to design next generation tools and equipment for the agricultural & food industry. Our intention is to bring together (on one platform) engineers, farmers, architects, growers, students, agronomists, fabricators, and all kinds of makers with the goal of building highly functional and environmentally friendly tools that can solve real food production problems and spur economic prosperity and drastically reduce unemployment and poverty.
– Must be available for one month from September – October 2017 to go through our full residency program of building, training, testing, prototyping, and radical iterations to build solutions.
– Eligible participants may enter the challenge by filling our online application form.
– The challenge is open to nationals of all countries worldwide within the ages of 18 to 35. Participants’ ages will be determined as of the date he/she applies.
– Must be willing to work on site or remotely, full time or part time (minimum 3 days) if selected as one of our winners for at least a year.
1. The 3 winning groups from the ‘Builders Challenge’ will automatically qualify to pitch for investment at iEcoAfrica & MBC Africa ‘Growing Business Together (GBT)’ Sustainable Finance & Investment Conference for startups, SMEs & Entrepreneurs. Hosted by the Dutch Ambassador to Ghana.
2. Win a Cash Prize Upto $1000.00
3. Traveling Opportunities as a Brand Ambassador.
Download the application form:
http://ieco7.org/projects.html#competition , complete and email it back to
Email email@example.com or
Visit firstname.lastname@example.org or
(Accommodation , Internal Transportation and Feeding is taken care of.)
Contact Us :
T. : +233 245600275
T. : +442032877712
E. : email@example.com
T. : +233 205823935
E. : firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Service Personnel to Receive 520.59 Cedis in June - June 21, 2017
- A Nation On Her Knees; Bad Governance And Individualism To Blame - June 20, 2017
- Open Letter To The UGSRC President - June 13, 2017
- Africa Hall KNUST Launches Golden Jubilee Anniversary - June 9, 2017
- NSS April Allowance To Be Paid on Friday - May 4, 2017
- SRC Excellence Awards Nominations, Fairness or The Usual Bias - April 30, 2017
- iEcoAfrica Agripreneurship Challenge Underway - April 19, 2017
- LOPA Urges Students To Vote In Upcoming Elections - April 10, 2017
- “Otting Didn’t Need ‘Unnecessary’ TESCON Endorsement” – DUNCAN - April 10, 2017
- Over 20 Individuals Attempted Hacking UG MIS - April 10, 2017