Table Of Contents
The Outgone SRC President of the University of Ghana Madam Esinam Afi Seade has said that she was the weakest point of the Dean Of Students Affairs, Professor Francis Nunoo.
Presenting a citation to him [the dean] at the SRC Excellence Awards and Handing Over last week, she [Esinam] said herself and her colleagues found out that she was the man’s weakest link hence whenever they had difficulties dealing with him, she was called to lead the charge and that worked on almost all occasions.
This disclosure came with a thunderous roar from the audience seated for the ceremony held at the Great Hall of the University. The ceremony saw the Esinam-led administration hand over to The Otting-led executives who will be in charge of managing the affairs of the SRC for the next academic year.
- Gilles Ametepe Adds Voice To Calls To Extensively Reform The SRC - May 31, 2017
- I’ll Work With My Competitors – Daniel Otting Awuah - May 31, 2017
- I Was Dean Of Students Weakest Point – Outgone SRC President - May 31, 2017
- We’ll End The Conflict Between Commonwealth Hall and Mensah Sarbah Hall – Dean of Students and SRC President Commits - May 31, 2017
- Anas To Deliver Lecture at Commonwealth Hall @60 Celebration - May 17, 2017
- LOPA Legon Withdraws Petition Challenging The Election Of Daniel Otting Awuah as SRC President - April 30, 2017
- LOPA Challenges The Election Of Otting As SRC President In Court - April 29, 2017
- Aboraa Sika Marfo, A Mandate Well Delivered - April 28, 2017
- An Open Letter To The SRC President Elect From Kwaku Asante - April 28, 2017
- Daniel Otting Awuah Wins Run Off – Heads Into The Union Building - April 27, 2017