Table Of Contents
He is an award winning investigative journalist whose works have brought justice to some oppressed and has gained international attention. A household name his name has become due to the profound changes he has brought to society. Anas Aremeyaw Anas, CEO of Tiger Eye Private Investigations is storming the University of Ghana campus.
A tile of information released by the SRC of university of Ghana, informs that students would be able to meet the renowned, feared and revered investigative journalist and have an opportunity to listen to him as he delivers a speech to students.
This meeting with the students has been made possible through the efforts of The New Ghanaian- a youth/students network that aims to build a new breed of Ghanaians for a changed mindset, and encourage citizens’ participation in Nation Building. The National Secretariat of the Graduate Students Association of Ghana and the University of Ghana Students Representative Council are partners in this.
The Mensah Sarbah Dinning Hall is going to play host to the multiple award winning investigative journalist on Friday, 26th February, 2016. The time for the speech is 4pm.
Come and meet the renowned journalist and ask him all the questions you have.
- National Service Personnel to Receive 520.59 Cedis in June - June 21, 2017
- A Nation On Her Knees; Bad Governance And Individualism To Blame - June 20, 2017
- Open Letter To The UGSRC President - June 13, 2017
- Africa Hall KNUST Launches Golden Jubilee Anniversary - June 9, 2017
- NSS April Allowance To Be Paid on Friday - May 4, 2017
- SRC Excellence Awards Nominations, Fairness or The Usual Bias - April 30, 2017
- iEcoAfrica Agripreneurship Challenge Underway - April 19, 2017
- LOPA Urges Students To Vote In Upcoming Elections - April 10, 2017
- “Otting Didn’t Need ‘Unnecessary’ TESCON Endorsement” – DUNCAN - April 10, 2017
- Over 20 Individuals Attempted Hacking UG MIS - April 10, 2017